Monday, February 25, 2013

Phyto Review

As someone with extremely frizzy hair, when my mom sent these products to me to try out, I was really excited. I hoped this would be some miracle hair product that left me frizz free.
Shampoo



Phyto is specifically designed to tame frizz. I've been using the shampoo, hair mask, balm and serum for about a week now. While it didn't do much to tame the frizz when I let my hair dry naturally, it did help considerably when I took the time to do my hair.
Hair mask
Hair balm

Hair serum

I'm quite lazy in the hair department, as I think I've stated before. I usually throw on some anti-frizz serum and a hat and call it a day. But I decided I should give the Phyto products a fighting chance. So I washed my hair, blow dried it (with a round brush too— my sister, who is a hairstylist, was very proud when I told her), and then added the serum and straightened it. My hair stayed relatively frizz free even through the next night.

Before/After


The final verdict on the Phyto products is they aren't something I will be purchasing. Only because I rarely spend a lot of time doing my hair. I will, however, continue to use it until it's gone. Maybe it will motivate me to actually do my hair.

Let me know if you've used the Phyto products and what you think of them in the comment section!

x Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment