Tuesday, March 5, 2013

That Time I Ran Away to California // Part 1

I recently ran away to California. It was my first time ever going there, so I was really excited. My friend and I left early Friday afternoon. We didn't anticipate the drive feeling like 10 hours instead of five, but hey, that's life I guess. So here's some of the photos from our first day!

The first LA sign.



We made it to Coachella! Bit early though.
The next morning we woke up at 7 (ew), so we headed to Starbucks and then enjoyed our coffees on our balcony.

La Cienega Just Smiled - Ryan Adams
I really love this song and when we kept driving past La Cienega Blvd, I needed a picture. 
Hollywood Blvd. 
Me by the trio's handprints! 



After wandering around Hollywood Blvd for far too long, we headed to Sunset in search of food. Only to end up with delicious smoothies and getting yelled at by various people.

Amoeba
Ryan Adams - Gold. 

Stopped to take some photos before heading to Griffith Observatory.




Haru Sushi.
After seeing the Hollywood sign, stopping by LACMA to see the Urban Light exhibit and going to Topshop, we got dinner at Haru. Great food, impeccable service and a decent price. I would definitely recommend hitting it up if you're in the LA area. 

Part 2 will be up soon!

x Kyra



No comments:

Post a Comment