Sunday, April 7, 2013

March Favorites

March seemed to be a bit of a blur. I was always in class or at work and if those things weren't going on, I'd most likely be asleep or catching up on my shows. What an exciting life for a college kid. So this month was mostly about simplicity in the beauty department. I needed things that would be quick, since I started to need to sleep in past 8.



For some reason, some areas of my skin that are usually normal to oily were very dry. I never had a great moisturizer, but then I tried Origins Brighter By Nature moisturizer. It also has SPF, which is great since I live in the desert. I should also add that this was sent to me by my mom with some other Origins products as part of a gift set or something, so it will look different on the site!



Not only did I have to keep my face moisturized, but also my lips. For this I relied heavily on Lush's lip balm in Honey Trap. I've had it for about a year, and just repurchased even though I haven't finished it. I just really love it.



I've been testing out BB Creams lately and I really like Rimmel London's. It's so easy to apply and feels like I'm not wearing makeup after it's applied. It lasts all day for me, even in the sweltering Phoenix weather.



For eyes, I've been addicted to my Urban Decay Naked Palette and Maybelline the Falsies mascara. Palettes are wonderful if you're in a rush and don't have time to decide which color eyeshadows to use. They pretty much all go together and makes getting ready that much easier. I originally was very afraid of using the Falsies, but I purchased it after Tanya Burr recommended it in one of her videos. The wand freaked me out, not gonna lie. But after using it almost every day this month, I've grown to really love it.




So that's it for my favorites of the month. Let me know in the comments some of your favorites/recommendations for me!

x Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment