Thursday, June 6, 2013

May Favorites

May definitely made up for my lack of favorites in April. Even with saving money for my vacation, I was able to make quite a few beauty purchases.





I've been needing a new fragrance for quite some time now, and now I have two. I picked up Stella by Stella McCartney and used it a lot at first. The scent is pretty floral. For some reason it reminds me of my childhood.



The second perfume I picked up was Fresh Lychee Sugar. It smells like a mojito and anyone who knows me will know that a perfume that smells like a mojito is perfect for me. It's very fresh, just like the name, oh look at that. The only downside of the scent is that when I have it on, I'm constantly smelling myself which does not help me convince people that I'm slightly normal.



Moroccan Moisture Argan Oil was one of the things that I bought impulsively. But I'm really glad I did. It made my hair really soft and shiny and I loved it.



As much as I love my Maybelline the Falsies mascara, I decided I should try something new. I stuck with Maybelline, but branched out to Rocket volumizing mascara. I picked up waterproof since it's summer and hey, why not try it? I love that it stays all day, especially on my bottom lashes, but taking it off sucks.



I apparently went on a Maybelline spree this month (ok, it's only two products but still). I also picked up the 24 hour color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. The staying power is wonderful and it's the perfect bronze shade. It also works well as a base if you want to do a bronze smokey eye— which I love.



Lorac has a summer palette that is exclusively at Ulta (and it's only $20). There are 10 shades that range from bright summer colors to warm neutrals. It's called the GLOgetter palette. I love a good pun. I'll be doing a more extensive review of the palette later this summer.




And to finish off the month of favorites I have two lip colors. MAC Red and MAC's Please Me. MAC Red is a satin finish and goes on so nicely. It's such a nice red. And then we have Please Me, which is a matte finish and is a 'your lips but better' shade.






No comments:

Post a Comment