Saturday, June 29, 2013

Street Style: ATL

I recently got back from my trip to Michigan, Chicago & Atlanta. It was a much needed break. I somehow managed to pack my suitcase well enough so that it was under 50 lbs even after all of the shopping I did.

Now back to the reason of this post, I created this blog as a beauty and style blog, but until now it has pretty much just been beauty products. That changes today. I'll be posting more fashion related posts now and I'm starting with an OOTD from Atlanta.







Hat: BDG Beanie - Urban Outfitters
Lace bralette: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Cole Haan
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Bershka
Ruffle socks: Topshop
Shoes: Converse
Lipstick: MAC Red

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Great blog! Found your blog off of the Lifestyle Bloggers group on LinkedIn :) Keep up the great work!

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check out yours too :)

      Delete