Saturday, September 21, 2013

To DYE For

Is it just me or does Bleach London seem like the coolest place to be? People walk into the salon with plain hair and then walk out with crazy cool hair. Plus, have you seen their Barbie Zine?

Image courtesy of Bleach London


It's been on my list for quite some time to go to the salon and be one of the girls walking out with my hair being a crazy color. The most dramatic thing I've ever done to my hair is ombré it.

In just a few short weeks, Bleach products will be featured in Boots. This is just giving me one more reason to be jealous of those living in the UK. For under £10 you too could be sporting a cool 'do.

Image courtesy of Bleach London


There are 12 dyes in the range, including Awkward Peach, Blullini, Sea Punk, and my personal favorite Washed Up Mermaid. The Boots range also includes toner and hair care for colored hair.

My personal favorite- cue heart eyes
Image courtesy of Bleach London

If leaving the fate of your hair in your own hands is a bit terrifying to you, the Bleach experts are there to help. There are two locations— Dalston and Topshop Oxford Circus.

I don't know about you, but I personally can't wait to try out all of the products. I may have to wait a few months until I get the chance to go to London, but I will get my hands on those dyes. 

Be sure to follow Bleach on all of the social media sites to stay up to date!

Twitter: @BLEACHLONDON
Instagram: @BLEACHLONDON
Facebook: /bleachlondon
http://bleachlondon.co.uk

x Kyra

1 comment:

  1. Hey i nom'd you for the versatile blog award :-) check here for more info http://theannadiaries.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/i-got-nominated-for-versatile-blogger.html xo

    ReplyDelete