Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween How-To | Alien Invasion






It's times like these when I think to myself, "Why do I do this so often?" Especially because I'm still trying to get some green makeup out of my ears. So, I hope you all enjoy this Halloween alien tutorial!



Step 1: Apply green face paint to your face, neck and ears. It may take a few layers to get the desired look.





Step 2: Take a shimmery green shadow and put it on your lids. I used my ELF palette. I added a shimmery teal and shimmery blue as well. I put the color underneath my eyes as well.

Step 3: Use a gold shadow to highlight your brow bone and cheekbones.



Step 4: A mix of black and green shadows make a great contour color.

Step 5: Wet an eyeliner brush and use the same gold from before to create feathery lines around your eyes. Then, apply black in the same way by your eyelashes.

MAC Liquid Lurex Dazzle lipstick


Step 6: Use a gold lipstick as a base for your lips. Then pat the gold shadow onto your lips for a more opaque color.

And that's it!


Don't forget to tag me on instagram and twitter if you decide to try this out!

x Kyra

1 comment:

  1. oh my god ky this is amazing. i could seriously see you being a special effects make up artist.

    ReplyDelete