Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wardrobe Woes

A third of my wardrobe is 1,843 miles away, one third is in a suitcase on my floor. The other third is stuff I barely wear.

My unpacking method after I return from a trip is "leave it in the suitcase for as long as possible" because what if I have to leave again, it'd be so much easier to pack. We all know that's not the case, because I'd just have to take everything out and repack it, but logic apparently has no role in this. So, that leaves most of the contents of my suitcase out of the running.

And now we have my closet. The now very empty closet.






It used to be completely full— have I ever mentioned that I have a shopping problem? I do, it's bad. Now it's up to me to make myself look presentable with the limited contents of my closet.

I could just unpack and have more choices, but I'm up to the challenge, and unpacking would take all day.

After a lot of deliberation, this is what I came up with.



Hat: Topshop
Denim shirt: Q
Dress: Forever21
Scarf: Portobello Rd Market, London

x Kyra

P.S. if you haven't already check out my guest posts on MissGlamDan and A Caffeinated Brunette

2 comments:

  1. It's an adorable outfit...perfect off duty look :). Love the mix matching print of the scarf!

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is beautiful! I love the mix match of the prints!

    ReplyDelete