Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Hair Journey

If you've been following along on Instagram, you may know that I, very briefly, had red hair. After three and a half days as a redhead, I had to dye my hair back. 





When the second dye job didn't do the trick in covering all the red, it was back to the salon. Thankfully, my hair is now a dark brown and I love it! 


So, in the past week I went from my natural hair with traces of ombré to a vibrant red (with some violet) to brown that looked red in the sun to dark brown. My hair is so happy that the dying has finished. 


That has been my week. Many trips to the salon. But, I'm happy to have my hair looking normal again.

Have you ever changed your hair drastically? If so, what did you do? Let me know in the comments!

x Kyra


No comments:

Post a Comment