Monday, December 2, 2013

Begonia Sky Presents: A Day in the Life with Kay's Couture





This week's guest blogger is Kayla of Kay's Couture! I'm so happy that Kayla wanted to participate in my guest blogger feature. You can tell just by glancing at her blog how much work she puts into everything. Kayla lives in Boston and has a love for Starbucks, styling and Instagram. Keep reading to see a day in her life! 




What are your goals for Kay's Couture in the next year or so?

My goals for Kay's Couture are to continue growing, I want to get into a routine and network with other bloggers.  It takes a while to get things rolling and I am here for the ride.  My blog is such a creative outlet for me and I am still trying to figure out  how to express myself the best way I can.  

What is the fashion scene like in Boston?

Boston has a big mix of fashion.  I would say that it is getting more and more diverse and that's a good thing.  I feel that when people think of Boston fashion they think of boring professionals who have their panties in a bunch or they think of all the college kinds in their sweat pants and Uggs.  I think both are true, but Boson has a lot of personality and I believe that people here are being introduced more and more to different styles and exploring new looks.  

How would you describe your style?

I would describe my style as a mix between Lauren Conrad and Khloe Kardashian (or I would like to think my style comes across as such).  I love classic looks but I also accentuate my curves. I love more looks than I can put together and I always try to look fabulous.  

What are your must have products?


My must have products have to be gel liner, false lashes, and MAC lipstick.  I really adore makeup, it really makes me feel so confident and put together.  There is nothing like feeling beautiful.  My favorite lipstick at the moment is MAC Hang-up.  It's a really deep oxblood color and perfect for fall and winter. 

Be sure to follow Kayla here:

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I love reading about how other bloggers plan their days and I'm super excited to see another Boston blogger out there in the world! I'll have to check her out!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thats me! Than you for featuring me!

    xoxo
    Kay
    misskayscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete