Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Rejuvenation

This time of year can be stressful. From exams to trying to find the perfect gift to dealing with everything that has to do with the holidays.

Priority One Jets shared this article with me a few days ago, it's all about international destinations for rejuvenation. 

At a spa in Japan you can chill in a pool of coffee, green tea or wine. If those options aren't your cup of tea (pun intended), you can take a $5,000 Evian bath in Miami, a favorite of tennis champ Serena Williams. Chocolate facials are pretty big at a spa in Portugal and in Italy you can take a hay bath.

While I won't be taking any hay baths this holiday season and sadly, I won't be getting a chocolate facial, I do have some of my own tips for de-stressing. 


First I light some candles. My favorite scents right now are from Bath & Body Works. After lighting the candles I start a bath.



Before taking a bath I put on a face mask, I got this one from Ulta. It's very cooling on the skin.


I use this homemade body scrub (details here) to make sure my skin is extra soft.


I like to take the time to curl up with a good book when I'm trying to de-stress.


When I'm getting ready for bed I use either of these lotions from Bath & Body Works. The Sleep lotion really does help me fall asleep.

How do you de-stress during the holidays? Let me know in the comments!

x Kyra


*Priority One Jets asked me to share the article they wrote with my readers as well as my own tips to de-stress.




No comments:

Post a Comment