Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Weekender: Festivities

This weekend was the beginning of the holiday festivities for Thuy Lan and I. Even though we had exams to prepare for (and in my case it was Exam Week 1— curse those online classes).







1. My first (and potentially last) holiday party this year. There was ice skating and fire, which was super cool.
2. My lovely friend Lela and I in the photo booth (for a different holiday party apparently... Oops). We were the only ones in line not taking it seriously.
3. Oh Christmas bike, oh Christmas bike, how lovely are your handlebars? Thuy and I lit up Christmas bike and watched Elf!
4. I ate at Blanco with a coworker. It's amazing how three tiny tacos can fill you up.
5. Thuy Lan and I are super embarrassing and end up wearing the same outfit.

 That was pretty much it for my weekend, just add in lots of complaining about exams and being tired. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

x Kyra

2 comments:

  1. Where is your grey and white chevron dress from? It's beautiful! And why your last holiday party?!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from http://tobi.com! I may have a NYE party, but I'm not sure, so it could very well be the last for this year at least.

      Delete