Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Weekender: Holiday Fashion




Due to the fact that I did absolutely nothing exciting this weekend (unless you think watching Anchorman and finishing Allegiant is exciting), The Weekender this week will be all about my holiday style. 




Holiday Shopping
I kept this look casual (although I did throw in some Steve Madden heels), but there's a bit of red and green, so it's still festive. It also features a Ralph Lauren bag I wish I owned.
SHOP THIS LOOK
Jacket: Last Chance (Nordstrom)
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Furious Denim
Scarf: Gift
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse (that I sadly don't own): Ralph Lauren


Christmas Eve
I know, it's not very festive, but I really didn't care to be honest. 


SHOP THIS LOOK
Faux Fur Collar: H&M 
Jacket: Dress Code (No longer open— cue my tears)
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes (not pictured): Cole Haan Cassidy Bootie
Purse: Cole Haan

Christmas Eve Part 2
Changed into a festive Christmas sweater from Goodwill.
Christmas Morning
Christmas Morning at my house always involves this sweater and mimosas. And often my Santa socks as well. The sweater is my favorite because on the front it says "Tis the season" and on the back it says "To snuggle up with somebunny" and it has bunnies on it. 
SHOP THIS LOOK
Sweater: Goodwill
High waisted leggings: American Apparel



Christmas Dinner
I didn't have enough time to take photos of this look before leaving for dinner when it was still light out, so please excuse the awful lighting and not so wonderful photos. Again, I opted for a not very festive outfit, but I had red lipstick so it all worked out.


SHOP THIS LOOK
Tank top: H&M
Bralette: Urban Outfitters
Denim shirt: Q
Skater skirt: H&M
Tights: Not sure, but a similar pair can be found at H&M
Shoes: Cole Haan
Beanie: Urban Outfitters

Here's a bonus blurry picture of me and the lovely Bellatrix in Santa hats.
She's thrilled.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! 

x Kyra





4 comments:

  1. Love the dark lipstick on you. It looks great.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great topic thanks
    http://www.engazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urghhhh seriously, you are so beautiful, it kinda makes me sick. ;-) I NEED that RL bag, and your little rag doll kitty is pretty stinkin cute too. Happy New Years, I can't wait to see what your 2014 looks like. I'm so glad we met. XO - Samantha...aka your blogger BFF!
    www.playdatesandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look who's talking, missy :) I didn't want to leave the bag in the store. Happy New Year to you as well! I'm so happy we met and that I have your wonderful blog to read :) And of course having a blogger BFF!

      Delete