Monday, January 6, 2014

The Weekender: Secret Bars and Secret Forts



I actually left the house this weekend (round of applause please). This weekend was lovely, we went to some cool restaurants and I got a fancy pedicure, but more about that after the photos.












The coolest part of the weekend was definitely walking through a freezer door to a secret bar. The pedicure was definitely interesting, there were 5 extra steps including a mask for your legs and feet. All I cared about was that my legs felt like dolphins after. 

It was my mom's birthday on Friday, so we went out for dinner (not pictured was my deep fried banana split). I'm really awful at taking pictures before I start eating... Oops. On Saturday we went to feed the homeless, we met some really great people and it definitely made me feel grateful for what I have. 

Lastly, on Sunday we went to a friend of my mom's graduation get together. I ended up hanging out with the munchkins (typical) and we had a secret fort where we ate cookies. 

How was your weekend? 
x Kyra

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great weekend! That secret bar sounds so cool!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete