Friday, March 14, 2014

The Update: Writer's Block

I know I've been pretty much MIA recently and I do apologize. I've been busy with school, my new job and trying to have a social life. You know that infographic that's a triangle and says you can pick two things out of good grades, social life and enough sleep? That has really been my life, and for the first time enough sleep was not one of my choices. That's right, I've been social lately. So blogging has been on the back burner for me as of late, which bums me out, but now I have more life experiences to blog about I guess.

I've also had a bad case of writer's block. I have had a post open about my new miracle product for the past week, but everything I type sounds stupid. So I leave it and try to come back later and it just gets worse. Instead of torturing myself with that mess of a post, I decided to give y'all a mini update.


1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this - writer's block is the worst! But going out and having fun, getting inspired, etc. really helps! Good luck and have a great weekend!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete